Six pack shortcuts programs by Mike Chang is a nutritional fitness package designed to help lose fats, gain muscles and to establish a daily routine of a healthy lifestyle. While the program has many advantages, it is also known to have certain disadvantages. In order to understand the implications of this program, it is important to know both. Listed are some of the pros and cons of Six Pack Shortcuts fitness program, taken from this review.
- The program is not based on a fluke but on a scientific research about EPOC which states that intense cardiovascular exercises help lose fats at an accelerated rate (1)
- The program comes with various videos and PDF files which provide a detailed schedule, phases and workout procedures in a systematic manner.
- The visual guidance in videos helps a lot in conducting the program correctly.
- There are many fitness videos and procedures that may be a little difficult to understand, six pack shortcuts program by Mike Chang explains complex fitness procedures in simple ways.
- This is one of the few programs that not only focus on losing fats or gaining muscle- this program provides a combination of both and helps in losing fat and obtaining six packs.
- The program is not all about the workout, but it also provides the nutritional plan to create a balanced lifestyle.
- The workouts are simple enough that they can be conducted at home or at the gym without any fixed requirements.
- Workouts are relatively short and easy to do so they do not require an entire day or weeks like Advocare (learn more), in fact, each workout only requires 30 minutes every day.
- The program comes with convenient sources so that a person may watch videos or learn the exercises throughway PDF file.
- The program is designed while considering the different body requirements of every person so no one will feel like pushing themselves too hard or not hard enough.